Wednesday, July 15, 2009

T.J. Hooligans, Prior Lake, MN




I went to this place because I picked up a new hobby recently - Karaoke. I don't claim to be any good, I just don't care if I am bad anymore. I was up visiting my sister in Burnsville MN, and I have a friend ("D") that lives north of the Cities. I had mentioned to "D"that I was doing some Karaoke around where I live and she suggested we go out and find a place up there. I am not sure how she found it, one of her friends came along and I think she surfed the web and found "Karaoke near Burnsville on Thursday Nights". So the 3 of us met at this place, never having been there before (my sister showed up later).

We were seated in an area kind of near a fire place. (it was 70° outside, so not in use). I had mentioned to "D" that I was thinking of doing this blog, and decided that I wanted to have a hamburger for it. I think she had an enchilada or something and her friend had a prime rib sandwich. The burger, had no taste. I salted it, I peppered it. It tasted like salt and pepper. I put mustard on it. It tasted like salt, pepper and mustard. There was no helping this burger. Since I started thinking about doing this, this burger was probably the worst one, for a burger that was expected to be OK. If I am back in the area on a Thursday night, I probably won't be back to T.J. Hooligans... sorry TJ

No comments:

Post a Comment